1. An application for a Licence will be submitted to the DED on the relevant form prescribed by the DED.
2. The DED will, in coordination with the Competent Entities, consider the application to verify that it complies with all provisions and conditions regulating the Economic Activity applied for and the legal form of the Business to be licensed.
3. The DED will determine the application for Licence in accordance with the rules and conditions adopted in this respect, the legislation in force in the Emirate, and the exigencies of public interest.
1. change of the legal form of the company;
2. withdrawal of a general partner from a General Partnership, Simple Limited Partnership, or Business Partnership;
3. modification of the trade name of a Business;
4. revocation of the Licence of a Business; and
5. any other cases determined by the DED.
1. An application for a Commercial Authorisation will be submitted on the relevant form prescribed by the DED.
2. The DED will, in coordination with Competent Entities, review the application to verify that it complies with all provisions and conditions regulating the relevant Marketing Activity.
3. The Commercial Authorisation application will be determined by the DED in accordance with the rules and conditions adopted in this respect, the legislation in force in the Emirate, and the exigencies of public interest.
1. failure to renew the Licence and cessation of the activity, where a public notice is published in a daily widely circulated local newspaper, and no objections are raised within two (2) weeks from the date of publication; or
2. where the Business commits a violation of this Law or the legislation in force in the Emirate which is punishable by closure of the Business or revocation of the Licence, or in case the Licence is issued based on false information or documents.
1. submission of an application for settlement within two (2) months from the date of committing the violation;
2. payment of no less than fifty percent (50%) of the fine prescribed for the violation;
3. no similar violations are committed by a violating Business within one (1) year preceding the commission of the violation in respect of which amicable settlement is requested;
4. any other conditions determined by the DED.